Session Title: 3rd Exosomes and Microvesicles
Session Start/End Time: Wednesday October 17th, 2018 (Mehr 25, 1397), 8:00 – 18:00 (+3:30 GMT)
Workshop Start/End Time: Thursday October 18th, 2018 (Mehr 26, 1397), 9:00 – 15:00 (+3:30 GMT)
Location: Bahar Tashkis Teb, No. 75, Kaj St., Shariaty Ave,Tehran
Roryan institute, Iran:
Dr. Faezeh Shekari
Diabetes & Metabolism Research Institute, City of Hope, USA:
Rudolf Virchow Center for Experimental Biomedicine, Germany:
Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Iran:
Seyed Mahmoud Hashemi
Tarbiat Modares University, Iran:
Cell guidance systems, UK:
Dr. Laur-Alexandru Botos
Regular registration fee
• One-day registration: 150,000 Tomans
• Two days registration: 250,000 Tomans
• One-day registration: 100,000 Tomans
• Two days registration: 150,000 Tomans
Students must be a member of the Institute or an appropriate academic group. To be eligible for that submission, the applicant would also submit his/her mentor recommendation letter.
Account number: 0105715258009
Account holder: Bahar Tashkhis Teb company
Bahar Tashkhis Teb and Cellgs are pleased to offer Certificates of Completion to participants.
• Project grant Fund are available to two research programs. To be eligible for a grant, applicants must meet the following criteria:
1. Applicants must have an identified mentor at Iranian research Institutes or Universities.
2. Applicants must have completed their courses, and have a submitted research project.
3. Applicants must present their idea and research project in a 10-minute talk (3-4 slides) on the day of tele-seminar for the scientifc board.