PCR clean-up and gel extraction – the two-in-one kit with optimized recovery and elution volume
• Two applications in one kit – one buffer with optimal performance for both applications
• High recoveries for fragments down to 50 bp
• Minimized elution volume of 15 μL – highly concentrated DNA
• Binding buffer with pH indicator
• Separate buffers for single stranded DNA or SDS containing samples available
• Suitable for all gel buffer systems (e.g., TAE, TBE)
- Kit contents :
- Binding Buffer NTI, Wash Buffer NT3, Elution Buffer NE, NucleoSpin® Gel and PCR Clean-up Columns (yellow rings), Collection Tubes (2 mL)
- Reference numbers :
- 10 preps: 740609.10
- 50 preps: 740609.50
- 250 preps: 740609.250
- 240 preps: 740609.240C (Kit for use on QIAcube® NucleoSpin® Gel and PCR Clean-up Columns, buffers)
- Product accessories :
- Buffer NTB, 150 ml, for clean-up of SDS-containing samples, 740595.150
- Buffer NTC, 100 ml, for clean-up of single stranded DNA, 740654.100
- Purification of PCR products
- Extraction of DNA from agarose gels
- DNA extraction from polyacrylamide gels
- Clean-up of single stranded DNA and RNA extraction from agarose gels (Binding Buffer NTC required, not included in the kit, see “Ordering information”)
- Clean-up of SDS-containing samples (Binding Buffer NTB required, not included in the kit, see “Ordering information”)
- Typical downstream applications: cloning, sequencing, PCR, restriction analysis
- NucleoSpin® Gel and PCR Clean-up ensures complete removal of contaminations such as nucleotides, primers, enzymes ,mineral oil
The NucleoSpin® Gel and PCR Clean-up procedure is the easiest way to purify DNA fragments from agarose gels as well as for direct purification of PCR products. The kit includes one buffer for both applications, which contains a pH indicator displaying you the correct pH for optimal kit performance. The purification procedure from enzymatic reactions (e.g., PCR) allows fast and easy removal of enzymes, nucleotides, salts, and other impurities. The NucleoSpin® Gel and PCR Clean-up Columns provide convenient performance for PCR clean-up: After addition of Binding Buffer NTI the mixture is applied onto the silica membrane. Contaminations are removed by a simple washing step with ethanolic Buffer NT3. For gel extraction, the agarose gel slice is dissolved in high-salt Buffer NT and applied to a NucleoSpin® Gel and PCR Clean-up Column followed by centrifugation and a subsequent washing step. Pure DNA is finally eluted under low ionic strength conditions with slightly alkaline Buffer NE (5 mM Tris/HCl, pH 8.5).
- Nat Commun. 2014 Apr 24;5:3728. doi: 10.1038/ncomms4728.
Targeted genomic rearrangements using CRISPR/Cas technology.
Choi PS, Meyerson M.
- Acta Neuropathol. 2013 Dec;126(6):907-15. Oct 24.
Distribution of TERT promoter mutations in pediatric and adult tumors of the nervous system.
Koelsche C, Sahm F, Capper D, et al.